CHANGING PERCEPTIONS FOR LINKEDIN AT THE FESTIVAL OF MARKETING
Encouraging marketing professionals to see LinkedIn as an integral part of their strategies.
- Creating a branded studio at 2016’s two-day Festival of Marketing event
- Developing an immersive environment through design, exhibition and event management
- Attracting attendees with captivating art installations and liquid nitrogen ice cream
- Establishing a LinkedIn webcast corner with topical podcasts and networking spaces
LinkedIn wanted the 2016 Festival of Marketing’s B2B audience to see the network as a thought leader in the world of recruitment. This was about changing perceptions to show LinkedIn as being integral to businesses’ marketing strategy development.
To change perceptions and get people talking, we designed a LinkedIn Content Studio to entice the audience with a high-tech, modern art installation, and a webcast corner that provided the perfect platform to spread the brand message.
Over the two-day festival, we attracted attendees with nitrogen ice creams, made the Studio a must-visit destination, and guaranteed a packed auditorium with great connectivity between audience and speakers.
We had an incredibly high footfall over the two days, including a high volume of repeat visitors. This shows the extent to which LinkedIn’s core messaging was both well-received and highly valued.
“We are Vista created the LinkedIn Content Studio which showcased key messaging and provided a unique space for delegates to interact with our experts. We are Vista considered our brand values and objectives at every step of the process; we couldn't be happier with the finished result.”
Becky Harmer, Events Manager EMEA, LinkedIn
- Connecting with up to 1,000 Festival of Marketing attendees
- Serving 600 liquid nitrogen ice creams over two days
- Largest global event for brand marketers