HELPING BRITAIN PROSPER WITH LLOYDS
Increasing awareness and understanding of the Group’s purpose among Lloyds' 70,000 colleagues.
- Creating a compelling campaign narrative to bring the Group’s purpose to life
- Launching a bold, recognisable Britain-focused ident to tie communications together
- Delivering a live event at the ExCeL, and streaming the action to 10,000 colleagues
- Raising overall trust, confidence and knowledge in Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group wanted to increase awareness of their Helping Britain Prosper (HBP) purpose amongst colleagues, MPs and key opinion formers. They needed to align the HBP values with the bank itself, and to help colleagues understand their crucial part in its delivery.
We worked with the Group’s Corporate Affairs team to create an 18-month campaign that launched the purpose, showed colleagues how even the smallest actions could make a big difference, raised awareness and increased visibility of the brand on and offline.
We began by launching a memorable ident which stamped their purpose across our branded collateral. Next, we crafted a compelling narrative and collated over 4,000 colleague stories from around the Group that showed how colleagues were already Helping Britain Prosper. We then showcased these successes at a high-profile live-streamed event, HBP Live, and on internal channels.
The campaign successfully embedded Helping Britain Prosper throughout the business, raised colleague awareness and connected everyday decisions and activities to the wider purpose. Over 10,000 colleagues logged into the HBP Live stream to watch the CEO via a secure online feed – 99% of whom can confidently or strongly say they are aware of the Group’s purpose to HBP.
“The Helping Britain Prosper campaign was instrumental in launching the purpose to colleagues, building awareness and creating a clear and consistent vision across the Group.”
Halina Kukula, Account Director, We are Vista
- 18-month activity encompassing multiple divisions
- Delivered HBP Live for 4,000 colleagues
- 99% awareness of the purpose following the campaign