PUTTING THE NEW BMW i SERIES THROUGH ITS PACES
Creating a Top Gear-inspired film with rugby legend Martin Bayfield for the BMW i Conference.
- Scripting and developing a fast-paced POV film for the BMW i Conference
- Introducing England rugby legend Martin Bayfield as the evening’s host
- Entertaining 150 agents at BMW’s motivational annual event
- Cascading the film to the retailer network - creating real impact
BMW wanted to introduce ex-England rugby legend Martin Bayfield as the host of the BMW i Conference, and reveal the new i8 model to a hand-picked audience of 150 delegates.
We produced an energetic, Top Gear-inspired film that showed Martin putting the i8 through its paces. This entertaining test drive focused on the car’s performance and handling, and gave our audience a humorous insight into our charismatic host’s personality.
Shooting in 50C and 10 metres of visibility, using five separate cameras, we delivered an adrenaline-fuelled, four-minute film that placed viewers in the i8’s driving seat and kickstarted the evening’s entertainment.
We created a film that gave context and purpose to the messaging that we shared, which was cascaded down to thousands in the BMW retailer network – creating a true lasting impact.
“Working together with the client and talent, we were able to overcome restrictions to balance efficiency and creativity to create an uncompromised product.”
Andrew Lennox, Producer/Director, We are Vista
- Capturing the imagination of 150 delegates
- Condensing a one-day test shoot into a thrilling four-minute test-drive
- Shooting from five different angles to produce a unique POV experience